Hey- High School Youth!
Join the Extreme Team!
Sunday, June 24 - Friday, June 29
Camp Courage, Maple Lake, MN
What is Extreme Team?
- An amazing Catholic summer camp experience for youth currently in grades 9-12
- Extreme teams youth are camp counselors for youth in grades 6-8 for the week
- Activities such as: kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, swimming (pool and lake-front), fishing, ropes courses, indoor gym and outdoor courts for basketball, wacky Olympics, arts and grafts, daily Mass, Euchartistic Adoration, and reconciliation.
- Dynamic speakers, awesome music, small group sessions.
- Building friendships with other youth
"Participating in Extreme Faith Camp as a parent - small group leader was an amazing experience for me, and it had a tremendous effect on our daughters and their friends who attended. It was impressive to observe the perfect balance of faith and fun; to see the joy in middle-school faces as they freely talked about their faith; to watch new friendships being made as the kids ran from one fun activity to the next; and to witness their absolutely beautiful encounters with our Lord during Adoration. We will all draw from this our experiences at Extreme Faith Camp for the rest of our lives. I can’t wait to go back." - Danette Halloran (Parent-Chaperone)
"The most impactful moment for me, was at the completion of Mass on Monday evening, when we processed the Blessed Sacrament from the gymnasium to the adoration chapel, to enthrone Jesus for the remainder of the week. The kids spent the rest of the week coming and going from adoration. I would regularly see 10-15 students in there praying and adoring Jesus." - Fr Neil Bakker
"I loved my small group! Extreme Faith Camp was a wonderful experience, I will be back next year!" - Maggie (11th grade)