Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our priests (2).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite of applications, particularly MS Outlook.
- Previous experience supporting senior to executive-level management in the areas of daily calendar management and events management.
- Experience scheduling, creating and arranging meeting and meeting itineraries.
- Experience in mail, email and phone messaging management.
- Experience drafting correspondence
- Experience creating and editing presentations.
- Experience creating and editing organizational charts.
- Compiling, reviewing and sending accurate weekly/monthly update reports.
- Coordinating travel itineraries.
This position operates in an office setting and requires experience and skill in the use of office equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have 7 or more years’ experience providing executive administrative support to senior to executive-level management. MS Office Suite proficiency required. Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing with thorough knowledge and understanding of the faith that informs everyday life and work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to focus, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional, discreet, understands confidentiality and the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office Suite
- High-energy, self-confident and disciplined
- Organized, flexible and able to project friendly, welcoming and warm hospitality to callers guests and parishioners to the Parish Office.
This is a full-time, 40 hours a week (Monday through Friday) benefit-eligible position requiring some flexibility and availability for possible half-days on Saturdays.
The position is open immediately. Please e-mail resume, cover letter and three letters of recommendation to: Jason Godin, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference: "Executive Assistant Position" in the Subject Line of your email.