Who Can be a Peer Minister?
Any fully initiated Catholic high school students who wants to deepen his or her faith in the fellowship of other Catholic Teens
What does it take to be a Peer Minister?
A willingness and desire to share their faith and serve in their community.
What does Peer Ministry Do?
- Service events
- Participate in Youth Ministry events
- Assist with younger youth in their faith journey
- Share in the faith lives of other Catholic teens
- Worship God together
- Eat free food
What will I get out of Peer Ministry?
- An experience to deepen one's faith
- Fellowship of devout Catholic Teens
- Life-changing service opportunities
- A one-of-a-kind experience to become closer to God in community of amazing Catholics.
Peer Ministry Kick-off
September 17, 3:30 - 5:00 PM
PM Perkins Meeting
October 11, 7:30 - 8:30 PM
PM Prayer Meeting
November 15, 8:30 - 9:00 PM
PM Christmas Party
December 10, 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Advent Day of Mercy
High School Lock-in
February 21, 8:30 - 9:00 PM
March 14, 7:30 - 9:00 PM
Lenten Day of Mercy
April 18, 8:30 - 9:00 PM
Middle School Lock-in
Peer Minister Appreciation
May 23, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Read more about how to get involved in discipleship groups by clicking the image below.