Thursday, November 16
Support OLG School in Give to the Max Day! Join in this all-day, statewide fundraiser and support our parish school as we continue with Design for Learning! Our goal is to redesign our library, art room, music and childcare areas! Donations may be made online now through Thursday, November 16 at www.givemn.org or directly to the School Office. We appreciate your support! If you would rather mail in your donation, you may do so using the Give to the Max Form. Thanks to a few deeply committed OLG School parents and grandparents, your donation will be MATCHED dollar-for-dollar up to $55,000!
The OLG School Design for Learning initiative began with redesigning and replacing furniture in 28 classrooms. With Give to the Max, we are beginning Phase II. Design for Learning overall goals include:
- Provide teachers with the information to properly design new classrooms and spaces.
- Develop flexible learning environments that accommodate individual learning differences.
- Benefit all students with choice, movement, and more engagement!
- Create more modern and more comfortable learning environments.
- Redesign the Library, Art Room, childcare/music area as well as auxiliary spaces in Phase II.