The 29th Annual OLG Carnival is on Friday, April 28th from 5:30 - 8:30 PM. We have a lot of fun games in store, food, wonderful baskets and raffle prizes, a DJ and more! We’d love for parishioners to join in on the fun! They too can enter to win prizes.
This annual tradition brings the Our Lady of Grace School and Parish community together on campus for a night of games, food, fun, prizes, raffle winners & more. At OLG, we proudly & faithfully raise money for important causes throughout the year. Carnival is important for our school because this event raises funds that directly impact the students and staff at OLG. This year, funds raised at Carnival will go to the Design for Learning Initiative to help improve classroom design, layouts and the overall learning environment at Our Lady of Grace.
Location of Events
DJ: Front Lawn
FOOD: Cassidy Hall
Games: Throughout OLG School
Hair Salon : Front Lawn
Baskets: Church Dining Room
NUD (No Uniform Day): Church Commons
Redemption: Church Commons
Zoo Dip: Middle School Commons
Photo Booth: Middle School Commons
Schedule of Events
5:30pm Carnival doors open!
6:30pm Redemption and NUD passes open
8:00pm Games and food close
8:15pm Carnival baskets close
8:30pm Raffle and basket winners drawn and announced.*
*need not be present to win
Games are in classrooms throughout the school, the courtyard and front lawn. Be sure to check out the new “ER Room for the Uninjured,” The Soda Pop Ring Toss for the chance to win a can of non-caffeine soda pop, or a box of delicious General Mills Cereal at the Cake Walk!
Be sure to check out the Edina Football Throw, the fun DJ by Kids Dance and the Great Clips Hair Salon filled with chalk hair color and other fun things to style your hair.
Most games award 1-2 points to the winner. Points can be used at Redemption to buy prizes. Note: games that offer a prize at the game location do not award points in addition to the prize.
**Free resusable bags are available at the Carnival Informaton Desk to help carry your winnings!**
Ticket Cards & Purchasing Details
Each ticket card is worth 10 tickets and costs $10. Ticket cards can be used to play games, purchase food & beverages, and enter to win basket prizes. The ticket card comes with a lanyard worn that can be worn around the neck.
You can purchase ticket cards three ways:
- Pre-order to avoid long lines at Carnival using the attached order form and envelope. We will fill the order & return to your student the next day.
- Ticket cards can be purchased Wedenesday, Thursday & Friday the week of Carnival during school lunch.
- Ticket cards will be on sale at Carnival when the doors open at 5:30pm.
When planning how many ticket cards to purchase, note games are generally 1-2 tickets each to play. Food and beverages range from 2-6 tickets.
Raffle Tickets are different from Basket Tickets. In the separate envelope included in this Carnival packet, you will find your RAFFLE TICKET(S) & information. The Raffle raises the most money for Carnival and therefore our school, students and staff.
GRAND PRIZE: OLG School Tuiton for the 2017-2018 School Year!!
- Apple iPad
- 2 Signed Minnesota Wild Jerseys (1 winner/jersey)
- Party for you & 7 friends at Obstacle Academy/Ninja Warriors
- Pizza lunch for you & your class
- Ride to school on an Edina Firetruck for you & two friends
Winners are drawn at 8:30 PM on Carnival night. You do not need to be present to win.
A GoPro, AppleWatch, a drone, an electric scooter, Vera Bradly products, Nerf toys, Lush products, and Star Wars gear are just some of the items you could win by entering the basket drawings at Carnival! Located in the Church Dining Room, attendees can use tickets to enter for a chance to win these incredible baskets!
1 basket ticket costs 1 Carnival Ticket or $1.
Redemption/NUD (No Uniform Day) Passes
Points can be earned at games throughout Carnival. Points are marked on your Ticket Card and can be redeemed at “Redemption” located in the Church Commons.
- Prizes range from 20-80 points
- There is an area designated for K-2 only
- Redemption is open from 6:30-8:30pm
- Not all games award points. Some of the games have instant prizes such as General Mills Cake Walk, Soda Pop Ring Toss and Go Fish game are some examples where you are not awarded points.
- Don’t miss this very busy, but fun part of Carnival!
Culvers will be on site grilling their amazing food! Please visit Cassdy Hall to dine with your friends & family. Smoothies by Berry Blendz are also available by Berry Blendz outside the gym doors.
FOOD BASKETS (includes main course, chips & frozen custard)
- Burger Basket: $6.00 (6 Tickets)
- Corn Dog Basket: $6.00 (6 Tickets)
- Chicken Basket: $6.00 (6 Tickets)
A LA CARTE
- Burger/Cheeseburger: $4.00 (4 Tickets)
- Corn Dog: $4.00 ( 4 Tickets)
- Chicken Sandwich: $4.00 (4 Tickets)
- Wrap Sandwich: $4.00 (4 Tickets)
- Chips: $1.00 (1 Ticket)
- Frozen Custard: $3.00 (3 Tickets)
- Nachos: $3.00 (3 Tickets)
- Cookies (2): $1.00 (1 Ticket)
- Soda/Water: $1.00 (1 Ticket)
- Milk/Juice Bar: $1.00 (1 Ticket)
A special thank you goes out to our incredible sponsors: Great Clips, Educational Outfitters, DS Erickson Partners, LLP , Edina Ortho, Hornig Companies, IAN Advertising, Velocity Training Center, General Mills and Lakes Sotheby’s International Realty.